If I could pick a favorite dessert it would be a tie between chocolate chip cookies and brownies. Needless to say, I was delighted to find this delicious recipe for Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are super easy to make and easy to eat by the half dozen....don't say I didn't warn you!!!
3 c almond flour
1 t baking soda
1 t sea salt
2 large eggs
1/2 c raw honey
1 t vanilla extract
1/2 c coconut oil, melted
11/2 c semisweet chocolate chips (no sugar added)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, mix almond flour, baking soda and sea salt. Set aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs, honey and vanilla with a hand mixer or wire whisk
5. Pour dry ingredients slowly into wet ingredients as you beat with mixer.
6. Add melted coconut oil and continue to blend until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Drop tablespoon size balls of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes.
9. Remove from paper with a spatula and let cool. YUM!!!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
|CoolCore®||//// One size fits most|
|Adjustable Thinner||//// One size fits most|
|Tie Behind||//// One size fits most|
|Colder||One size fits all|
* if you fall right on the line order size down