As an avid Denver Bronco fan my whole life I wanted to share with you 10 of the things I love about Peyton Manning:
1. He's a regular guy. (He doesn't like to showboat).
2. Possibly the most humble athlete ever.
3. Peyton loves Jesus (see the personal life section).
4. He has his own charity that helps at risk youth.
5. September, 2007, St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis renamed its children’s hospital to "Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent." Manning and his wife made a donation of an undisclosed amount to St. Vincent’s and have had a relationship with the hospital since his arrival in Indianapolis.
6. Peyton and his brother teamed up to help during hurricane Katrina.
7. Peyton established the Chattanooga Heroes Fund to honor shooting victims.
8. Peyton donates $630,000 to Colorado causes.
9. Peyton flies woman with cancer to Denver for Broncos game.
10. Peyton gives Demaryius Thomas game ball to give to his mother who was watching her son’s first game live last week.
This is of course not an exhaustive list but to sum it all up, the guy is humble, he's a family man, and he is one of the greatest quarterbacks that has ever put on a set of shoulder pads.
I'll be rooting him on tomorrow. I hope you will be too.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
|CoolCore®||//// One size fits most|
|Adjustable Thinner||//// One size fits most|
|Tie Behind||//// One size fits most|
|Colder||One size fits all|
* if you fall right on the line order size down